It’s that time of year again. Textbook lists are being sent out, school supplies are being shopped for, and parents are ready to have those 8 hours a day of quiet back. AT&T has several devices, accessories, and apps to help take you everywhere from the classroom to afterschool activities. They have put together a list of each for us to share with you guys and they even have one of the items from the list for us to use as a giveaway…..
Tech Devices to choose from for back to school
· iNotebook ($99): iNotebook lets students to easily capture handwritten notes, doodles, and random inspiration, and then transfer them to your iPad® for easy reference, storage, and sharing at a later date.
· Samsung Galaxy 8.0 tablet ($399)*: Students can get more done – everywhere. The Samsung Galaxy Note® 8.0 allows you to be productive at school, at home, and on the go on the nation’s fastest and most reliable 4G LTE network. It features an S Pen that allows you to write on the tablet screen and is precise enough for jotting lecture notes, personalizing emails, highlighting calendar appointments, creating art, or just doodling.
· Samsung Galaxy S4 Active ($199)*: This is the phone that’s built for a student’s on-the-go life. It protects against dust and water that occurs in active daily lives. Also it is made with Gorilla Glass protect against scratches and cracks. With everything back to the normal school year routine, students need a phone that will keep up with it all.
*Back to School Savings Alert: Save $200
AT&T customers how buy any new Samsung Galaxy S® 4, Samsung Galaxy S® 4 Active™ or Samsung Galaxy Note® II, will get $200 off the purchase of a Samsung Galaxy Note® 8.0. No coupons, no codes, no rebate forms – just instant savings! This limited-time offer ends September 12, 2013.
Accessories needed for back to school
· Motorola Headphones ($99): Whether it’s walking to school, riding on the bus or in between classes, students use headphones for an average of 1.5 hours a day. These cordless Bluetooth headphones provide better-than-wired HD sound and won’t get tangled in pockets and backpacks. They are featherweight yet durable, adjustable to comfort, and are sweat-proof for a secure fit. Additional features include dual noise-cancellation microphones and voice commands.
· iBolt bike mount ($25): The iBolt bike mount is a must-have for kids who ride bikes to school. It keeps your smartphone accessible, yet protected, on any handlebar. Use GPS applications, listen to music and access all the great features of your Smartphone. Touch screen functionality while in the weather-proof protective case. MSRP: $25.
· Fitbit One ($99): Who needs an alarm clock? Fitbit One can be worn on the wrist and will gently vibrate to wake you up in the morning. During the day, it tracks your steps, distance, stairs climbed and calories burned. At night, it measures your sleep cycle then gives you tips on how to sleep better.
Apps for Back to School
· MyHomework: This app allows students to keep track of their classes and assignments. Helping your child stay organized throughout the day!
· Flash Cards++: Stay green while studying! There’s an app for that. Instead of buying flash cards in bulk for studying, get the app instead.
· Evernote: Of course this lets you take notes like normal, but it does so much more. Snap photos of handwritten class notes and whiteboards. With Evernote, you can even search for text within images to find things later.
Enter to Win:
Motorola Headphones ($99
Tell me what your favorite educational app is
Use the rafflecopter and leave a way for us to verify it
This giveaway ends August 20th. Please see our giveaway rules.