Box subscriptions are pretty popular these days, and it’s easy to see why. Pay a reasonable fee for someone to box up an assortment of things and deliver them to your door. Pretty cool! Love with Food really stands out to me though as being a step above the rest. If you haven’t heard of Love with Food yet, our friends there sent me a sample box to review so that I could tell you all about them.
First, the basics. Love with Food is a natural and organic snack sample box subscription. You sign up to receive a box once a month. They offer tasing boxes for as little as $10 a month and even have a gluten free box option for $25 a month. Each month, this packed box shows up at your door holding tasty, GMO-free, all-natural, sometimes organic snakcks free of articficial stuff. Each box has a little bit of a seasonal theme. For Sepetmber I received a “state fair” themed box.
So what comes in a Love with Food box? This is what came in my first box:
- Montreal Steak Spice Seasoning Potato Chips by Covered Bridge (@CBChips)
- Pineapple + Coconut Fruit Ice by Smooze (@SmoozeFruitIce)
- Cinammon Grahams by Skeeter Nut Free (@SkeeterNutFree)
- Salty Peanut Salt Water Taffy by Salty Road (@saltyroad)
- Salty Caramel Apple Salet Water Taffy by Salty Road (@saltyroad)
- Lollipops by YumEarth (@YumEarth)
- Crispy Cheddar Crackers by Back to Nature
- Kettle Sweet Peanuts by Love with Food (@LoveWithFood)
- Nutty Rice Bites with Blueberries by 180 Snacks (@180Snacks)
I’m a mom and while I do not stick to a completely all natural diet, I do a lot. I try to keep our stuff natural and on-the-go snacks are sometimes a little tricky with two small kids. Not only do I get to have snacks on hand from Love with Food, but they introduce me to some amazing products that I can then add into our normal shopping.
Now for what makes Love with Food even better than the average subscription service. For every box purchased, Love with Food will donate a meal to a child in need. They do this by donating to food banks like the Feeding America Network and Share Our Strength – No Kid Hungry. MomStart has always been a huge helper when it comes to giving, as am I personally. Especially since this is Hunger Action Month, trying out Love with Food is a great plan since you’ll also be helping to fight childhood hunger.