Last week I spent a few days at Pixar learning all about The Incredibles 2. I learned so much about how the movie Incredibles 2 came together, I learned about how the technology has improved from Incredibles 1 to Incredibles 2. And I also learned about the fashion of Incredibles 2, but it’s all still embargoed and I can’t share it with you. So for now, our Incredibles 2 post for this week is food.
Kid’s Incredibles 2 Fruit Breakfast Plate
1 Ring of Pineapple
2 3-Inch Slices of Pineapple
2 Tablespoons Whipped Cream
1. Peel your orange as usual and get as much of the extra white skin off as possible, you really want that orange to come through.
2. Take four larger slices of orange and two smaller slices. Arrange two of the large starting from the bottom of the right side then one orange, lined up to make a circle. Repeat this on the other side but reverse it, larger on top, smaller on bottom.
3. I used a cookie cutter to cut my pineapple ring down so it was smaller. I used a round 2-inch cookie cutter.
4. Cut your two slices of pineapple at the very tip so they’re slanted. Put these in the middle of the oranges with a small space in between them.
5. Place the ring above them and connect the oranges to the outside middle of it.
6. Place your whipped cream in the middle of the ring.
7. It would be awesome if this was done on a black plate for the background to be like the movie, however, black plates aren’t easy to come by where I live, apparently.
Incredibles 2 will be in theaters June 15th.