We’ve been Amazon Prime members for years and we love it. There are so many benefits to being a member. Right now we’re enjoying all the free video programming they have available to members, plus we LOVE the free shipping too. Amazon.com, Inc. today announced it extended the ordering deadline for Free Super Saver Shipping by two days. Customers can now place orders through Dec. 18 with free delivery by Christmas on millions of items across electronics, toys, sporting goods, books, music, clothing, kitchen, tools and more.
For delivery by Christmas, the following ordering deadlines apply:
- Dec. 18: Free Super Saver Shipping
- Dec. 19: Standard Shipping
- Dec. 21: Two-Day Shipping (order as late as 7:00 p.m. EST; varies by item; free with Amazon Prime)
- Dec. 22: One-Day Shipping (order as late as 3:00 p.m. EST; varies by item; as low as $3.99/item with Amazon Prime)
- Dec. 24: Local Express Delivery (while available; select cities; varies by item; as low as $3.99/item with Amazon Prime)
- Dec. 25: Email and printable Amazon Gift Cards can be sent immediately, at any time
Some restrictions apply. Visit amazon.com/holiday-shipping for more details.
Find Gift Ideas
Shoppers can visit Amazon’s curated and easy to navigate toy and electronic gift lists to discover some of the hottest items of the season. For more details visit http://www.amazon.com/holidaytoylist and www.amazon.com/electronicsgiftlist.
Staying Updated on Deals
For more information on the latest deals, customers can follow @AmazonDeals on Twitter and Amazon.com on Facebook. Shoppers can explore and buy Amazon’s holiday deals from anywhere, using the Amazon Mobile App (www.amazon.com/mobileapp) for their phone or tablet.
Free Super Saver Shipping and Amazon Prime
Amazon offers free shipping on millions of items every day, year-round, with Free Super Saver Shipping which is available on eligible orders $25 and over.
Amazon Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping on millions of items sold by Amazon.com for only $79 a year. To become a member of Amazon Prime, or to learn more about the membership program, customers can visit www.amazon.com/prime.