What do you use when you go out with your baby and you need to lay them down. Do you buy pads that you throw away every time. Do you use something that is paper thin and your child is uncomfortable. Have you wondered if there is anything better out there. I’ve wondered but I haven’t every sought out anything. I’ve used paper to change my baby. I’ve placed them on blankets before to change them or so they can sit on someone else’s carpet and I won’t be afraid that they are going to spit up and make a huge mess.
Ah Goo Baby Plush Pad may be the answer. I haven’t tried it, I’m about done with the baby stages and my kids are huge. I mean that in a healthy way. The plush pad seems like it would make a great baby mat.
The Plush Pad® by Ah Goo Baby® – The multi-purpose memory foam surface for your baby…bringing the comfort of the nursery into any room and any place.
Diaper Changes – Tummy Time – Infant/Parent classes
Around Your Home – On-The Go – Travel
This product is meant to be used all the time, and is in a category all-its-own. As you will read, there are ways this product can be used that will declare it “unmatched” by any other product in the marketplace!
Unique features of The Plush Pad®:
· Features a thick memory foam cushion that relaxes the baby by molding to his curves and relieving her tiny pressure points; baby will relish the experience of being changed;
· Machine washable and water-resistant. Wash the cover much like a pillowcase whenever it needs cleaning (the memory foam insert can be easily removed prior to washing);
· The Plush Pad® rolls open with no creases – no need to fiddle;
· Plenty of wiggle room (approx 2 ft x 2 ft) for the baby, yet ultimate portability to easily fit in one’s diaper bag, suitcase, or to store away when not being used.
Different Ways The Plush Pad® Can Be Used:
· The Plush Pad® is used constantly (24/7) around the home; no need to run to the nursery for every change when you have The Plush Pad®;
· Some use it as their only changing surface if they are looking to conserve space;
· Leave it open during hotel stays for weeks at a time as a changing station;
· Great for tummy time when baby begins to practice lifting themselves and general lounging/exercise for infant/parent classes;
· Leave it at the grandparents for a comfortable change when they watch the grandkids;
· Toss it in the back of the stroller or the car for a quick change while on the road;
· Take it to beach or park, so baby can relax on a soft and cozy surface;
· Replace the plastic/vinyl changing pad in one’s diaper bag with The Plush Pad®, for a really comfortable daily change for baby.
2 Winners will each get one Ah Goo Plush Pad
Visit Ah Goo Baby and tell me which pattern you like
None Bloggers get and extra entry for every e-mail they send out linking to this giveaway cc email@example.com (be sure to leave a comment for every person you e-mail, for example if you e-mail 10 different people leave 10 different comments)
Subscribe to my blog
Follow me on twitter tell me your twitter ID
Blog about the giveaway include a link to me for five extra entries
Tweet the giveaway (every time you tweet you get an entry) Link to the giveaway please!!!
Add my button to your blog/blog roll
Dig, Stumble, or fav me on Technorati (two entries for each one)
Leave a comment for every entry and the giveaway ends July 31st.
The contest will run until Friday July 31st 11:59 pm Pacific. The winner will be selected by www.random.org