Another title we received from Activision was the TransFormers Ultimate Autobots Edition, perfect for little boys who love Trans Formers which is my little red head of course. He used this game as one of the games he played while traveling to Texas for my sister’s wedding.
This Ultimate Edition contains Transformers Revenge of the Fallen:
Delivering extensive control, gamers can select from the largest, most diverse range of playable Transformers ever – each with distinct personalities, abilities and weaponry – and jump straight into action as they instantly switch between robot, vehicle and weapon modes to fight for the preservation of all mankind. In addition, for the first time in the Transformers universe, players can also fight the epic war between Autobots and Decepticons online in explosive multiplayer combat.
Set a few years after the defeat of Megatron in the first game/movie, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Autobots reveals that the threat from the Decepticons is in fact, far from ended. Since the time of the epic and apparently not so final battle between the two Transformer leaders, Decepticons have started popping up again all over Earth in alarming numbers. And now, a mysterious object from space seems destined to shift the balance of power and give the upper hand to the Decepticons.
Gameplay in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Autobots is structured around varied mission play. The variety in these missions comes from the fact that the available play options both parallel the events of the movie at times, as well as focus on events unique to the game. During these missions players will be able to play as a variety of different Transformers, and with success in mission play will be able to unlock additional Transformers and earn points used to upgrade their selected faction. Playable characters include: Optimus Prime, Iron Hide, Breakaway, Bumblebee, and Ratchet. In addition, the game features a simple control toggle that not only allows for quick switching between mech, vehicle and weapon forms, but also allows for a more easy learning curve of the acrobatic moves from the movie.
- The Choice is Yours – Players can step into the shoes of their favorite Autobots, such as Optimus Prime, Iron Hide, Breakaway, Bumblebee, and Ratchet, along with new characters making their first appearance in a game. As they proceed, players will unlock additional missions and items creating a whole new experience with each character chosen.
- Outmaneuver Your Opponents – Instantaneously convert from a colossal robot to a dynamic land or air vehicle such as a diesel truck, sports car, military chopper or fighter jet. New, ultra-fluid transformations can be performed in-motion anytime and anywhere, allowing players to strategically propel through and decimate hordes of enemies with incredible agility.
- Autobot-centric Action – Unique DS exclusive Autobot-centric storyline, missions and characters.
- Online Multiplayer – Compete with up to 4 players via Wi-Fi connection, including those playing the companion DS game Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Decepticons.
- Demolish Your Enemies – Each Transformer can unleash a unique array of assaults on its enemies ranging from powerful missile attacks and rapid-fire chain guns to explosive energy blasts and visceral melee strikes, allowing players to pick from a variety of weapons and moves in their character’s arsenal that deliver diverse gameplay in every brutal encounter.
- Intense, Heroic Missions – Every second is precious as players drive, fly, fight and blast their way through gripping, pulse-pounding levels straight from the film and beyond to determine the ultimate fate of the world.
And It also contains Transformers Dark of the Moon Autobots
Change the Fight
It has been three years since Megatron and the Decepticons last threatened the world. Earth’s leaders believe that Megatron has fled the planet in defeat-but Optimus Prime knows better. An alien transmission is intercepted, exposing Megatron’s plan to spread chaos and fear among the humans, and unleash the ultimate Decepticon assassin: Shockwave. The Autobots must hunt Megatron, neutralize Shockwave, and save their new home from total destruction at the hands of the Decepticons.
- New Stealth Force for Vehicular Combat – Change the battle and instantly convert to a third, hybrid form that combines the weapons and firepower of robot mode with the agility and maneuverability of vehicle mode.
- The Prequel Experience – Experience the gripping battles and heart-pumping moments that occur before Michael Bay’s upcoming blockbuster film, Transformers: Dark of the Moon.
- Unique Single Player Campaign – Unique single player Autobot-centric campaign.
- Multiplayer – Special multiplayer mode giving you the option to play as your favorite Decepticons.
- Shockwave – Unravel Megantron’s plan to unleash the ultimate Decepticon assassin, Shockwave.
- Play Both Sides – Play both sides as the iconic Autobot and Decepticon Transformers characters.
- Character Classes – Jet, Truck or Car – Choose from three distinct character class chassis and unique weapon loadouts to create your own Transformer character.
- Level Up Your Character – Earn experience points in every match and unlock new character skills and abilities.