Growing up, I watched Smurfs all the time. Which is one of the reasons I’m so inspired to be creating Smurf type items. We have our Smurf Craft, and our Smurf Sparkling Beverage, and now we have Smurf Yogurt Pops. YUM YUM YUM. Or is it LA La, La La La.
Smurf Pops Recipe
Makes about 24
· 2 Cups Whipped Cream
· 6 Ounces Blueberry Greek Yogurt
· 2 Bananas
· 15 Drops Blue Food Coloring
1. In a blender, place about 5 drops of blue food coloring and both of your bananas. Blend until smooth.
2. In a large bowl, combine your yogurt, banana mixture, and whipped cream. Mix well.
3. Add the rest of your food coloring and mix well again.
4. Take a mini muffin pan and fill each muffin hole to the top.
5. Take a piece of wax paper and lay it over the top of your filled muffin pan.
6. Using a knife, cut small slits in the very middle of each muffin hole.
7. Take sucker sticks or popsicle sticks and stick them into each hole.
8. Freeze overnight or for a minimum of 4 hours.