We received samples.
This summer we have been having a blast using the green camouflage AVALID walkie talkie for kids on Amazon. The AVALID Walkie Talkies have a high quality and affordable price, it’s not only kids toy, but also perfect product while hiking, camping, gardening, hanging in a hotel, playing games in the neighborhood, etc. And that’s exactly what we’ve been doing. We have 5 Walkie Talkie Uses for you to enjoy this summer or anytime on a family adventure or not.
Watch Zoe’s video where she talks about how we are using the Walkie Talkie: 5 Walkie Talkie Uses:
- The AVALID Advantage: Join the “AVALID Families” for great support with full knowledge and community, when you need, we rush to you
- Small & Exquisite: 10 kinds of ringtones, fashion and lovely, small size and light-weight make it convenient to carry around. It is the best gift for children
- New Design: 22 channels with PMR system. Situation can be real-time monitoring of children so that gaining the effect of active anti-lost
- Great Sound Quality: Clear and loud sound quality with electronic volume adjustment, auto squelch, is up to 5 km talk range in open field. And you can get the crisp sound even in crowded places
- Reliable & Safety: No radiation, no signal disturbance since the transmitting power is below 0.5W (civil safety frequency). Durable and environmentally-friendly material is very safe for kids
5 Walkie Talkie Uses:
1. Hanging out in a hotel:
These work so well even in buildings. We were staying in a hotel and I left one of my kids on the fifth floor and took the other kid to the first floor. He wanted to be in the entertainment room and kids were not allowed in there unattended. So I used the walkie talkies to keep up with the kid left in the room. They worked quite well.
2. Hiking or Walking:
We have also used them in the neighborhood and on walks/hikes. I recently went on a hike before I received these walkie talkies and my son went with a different group on the hike. Because we went on different trails he finished before I did and I was terrified. I decided from then on that I wasn’t going to be on a hike unless either stayed by my side the entire time, or if he had a way to communicate with me. Now this is the only way to go on a hike.
3. Games in the neighborhood:
The kids in the neighborhood all have different walkie talkies but the nice thing about a walkie talkie is that they can all get on different or the same channels and all be able to communicate with each other. They have been playing all kinds of different games.
4. Amusement Park:
Keeping up with kids at the amusement park or at a state fair is really hard. Plus I’m of the old school type where I really think that kids need to explore some on their own. I love the idea of keeping an eye on them but letting them think they have some freedom and the walkie talkies are better than letting them get a phone.
Camping is another way to let kids be kids. Kids need to be able to explore and while on the camp ground you can let them walk around or go to the playground. Then when dinner is ready and they might be out of ear shot or you don’t want to yell just use that walkie talkie to find them.