Going camping and in need of gluten free snacks? We have five great gluten free snacks perfect for going camping. Whether you are enjoying the great outdoors with family or alone, these packaged snacks are convenient and affordable additions to the adventure that won’t spoil.
5 Gluten Free Snacks for Camping
- Good Health Organic Black Bean & Rice Tortillas – perfect for munching next to the fire, these organic and gluten-free tortilla chips are a sneaky way to get in 5 veggies in every bite.
- Fruit Chips
- Bare Organic Toasted Coconut Chips – baked (not dried or fried), these crunchy coconut chips are made with only 3 ingredients and are a good source of fiber.
- Enjoy Life Soft Baked Chocolate Chip Mini Cookies – delicious soft all-natural cookies, free from the top eight common allergens, packed with wholesome ingredients that boast satisfying flavor in every bit.
- Chocolate – for s’mores!
- Alter Eco Dark Blackout – this simple dark chocolate bar is perfect for s’mores beside the fire after a long day hiking and exploring nature.
- Popped Corn
- G.H. Cretors Popped Corn – obsessively delicious popcorn continues, with all popcorn varieties made with high-quality, real ingredients, like premium aged cheddar cheese, at the G.H. Cretors facility in Waukegan, Illinois.