Author: Stockpile, easy investment app.
As we head into 2018, “saving and investing more money” ranks for many people right behind “getting fit and losing weight” as top resolutions for the New Year. So we wanted to come up with 5 Apps That Will Improve Your Financial Future. Here are the five innovative apps to help you stick to your financial resolutions and get this year started off right:
5 Apps That Will Improve Your Financial Future
1. Save more with Penny What better way to stick to your savings goals then to have your own virtual buddy send you notifications with tips and actionable advice such as when bills are due or your bank charges a fee. Using beautiful graphs, it also compares your past spending behavior to predict what’s ahead for your pocketbook.
2. Get the whole family investing those new savings with Stockpile. Stockpile lets you invest in 1000+ of your favorite companies along with more than 100 ETFs. There are no monthly account fees and trades are just 99 cents. It’s a fractional share brokerage meaning anyone can get started with as little as $5. They even have custodial accounts for kids and teens, and mini-lessons so the entire household can learn, save and invest together.
3. Manage your credit with Credit Sesame: This app provides a free credit score, report card and monitoring service. Plus it gives great recommendations for lower cost credit cards, mortgage rates and refinance options. And once you know where you stand, they’ll provide you with a custom action plan to take control of your credit.
4. Put together a budget and financial plan with Albert: Albert will help you create a 2018 financial plan and then put it on auto-pilot. It offers messages and alerts and puts human financial planners just a text away.
5. Get those nickels and dimes working for you with Acorns. Acorns will round up to the nearest dollar the leftover amount when you make small purchases and put that in a savings account. You’ll be shocked how quickly the pennies add up to real savings.