Cinnabon is one of the most delicious places out there – so to bring a little bit of that sweetness home, we’re sharing four awesome Cinnabon recipes!
All recipes courtesy Cinnabon.
Cinnabon French Toast
2 Cinnabon® Classic Rolls or 4 MiniBon® Rolls
1/3 cup whole milk
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Combine milk, egg and vanilla extract in pie pan.
2. Mix well and then dip both sides of prepared Cinnabon® rolls in egg wash.
3. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
4. Melt a tablespoon of butter in a pan or spray with non-stick spray.
5. Place one side of roll down on heated pan and cook until golden brown, flip and brown the other side of roll.
6. Dust with powdered sugar and enjoy with your favorite maple syrup.
1 can Pillsbury™ Grands!™ refrigerated cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing
1 cup powdered sugar
3 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Heat waffle maker; spray with cooking spray. Remove cinnamon rolls from can; set icing aside.
2. For each waffle, place 1 cinnamon roll in center of waffle maker; close. Bake 3 to 4 minutes or until waffle is thoroughly cooked and golden brown.
3. Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together reserved icing, powdered sugar, milk and vanilla until glaze is smooth.
4. Serve glaze over hot waffles.
Cinnabon Bread Pudding Recipe
3 Cinnabon® Classic Rolls or 7 MiniBon® Rolls
2 cups whole milk
4 whole eggs
1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
1. Place milk, eggs, and vanilla in bowl; mix together with a wire whisk.
2. Place cut rolls in a 2 quart mixing bowl. Pour egg mixture over the rolls.
3. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a minimum of 8 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 325˚F. Rub edges of an 8 x 8 square baking pan with butter or spray with non-stick spray.
5. Put soaked roll pieces in the pan and bake for 35-45 minutes or until pudding is set and internal temperature is 175˚F.
6. Serve immediately with a premium caramel drizzle. Refrigerate leftovers.
Cinnabon Monkey Bread
Ingredients & Items You’ll Need:
Cinnabon Baking Kit
¾ cup melted unsalted butter, divided
1 cup warm buttermilk (preferred) or warm milk
1 large egg
1 cup granulated sugar
1. PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees. Grease Bundt pan.
2. COMBINE Cinnabon Dough Mix, yeast packet, ¼ cup melted butter, warm buttermilk or milk and egg in the bowl of a stand mixer (fitted with a dough hook attachment). Mix on low speed until dough comes together. Increase speed slightly and mix until dough forms a ball and is slightly tacky, about 2–3 minutes. (This may also be done by mixing and kneading by hand in a large bowl and will take about 5–7 minutes.)
3. PLACE dough in a bowl sprayed with nonstick spray, cover and allow to rise in warm area for 30 minutes.
4. MELT ½ cup butter. In a bowl, mix sugar with the Cinnabon Cinnamon Sugar Filling.
5. DIVIDE the dough into approximately 45–50 pieces and form into 1″ balls.
6. PLACE dough balls in the remaining melted butter and coat evenly. Roll buttered dough balls in the sugar mix.
7. PLACE buttered and coated dough balls into the Bundt pan.
8. BAKE for 30–35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Invert onto serving plate.
9. FROST warm monkey bread immediately and cool for 5 –10 minutes before serving.