Each winter, travelers look to escape the cold and sink their toes into white sandy beaches. For guests seeking romance, family fun, or those simply looking for an escape-worthy destination this winter, Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort offers something for everyone. A pioneer in experiential and eco-luxury travel, Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort, Fiji is a spectacular island destination that offers unparalleled adventure, outdoor activities and natural discovery punctuated with relaxation, fine-dining and luxury accommodations.
The resort offers an exclusive array of activities including:
- Scuba diving
- Award-winning Bula Club for Kids program
- Excursions with the resort’s very own marine biologist
- Fijian-inspired spa treatments
- Intimate dinners on the resort’s secluded beach-side dining decks
- Paddle boarding, kayaking, snorkeling, sailing
- Rainforest and waterfall hikes
- Tennis and volleyball
- Traditional Fijian storytelling
- Trips to a private island
Now more accessible than ever (with direct overnight flights from the West Coast now available all year-round), Fiji is an emerging destination for US travelers. Offering consistent temperatures year-round (with highs resting in the 80s), better value for money than Hawaii and as a virtually untouched island that offers truly immersive cultural experiences, it’s no wonder this is the destination of choice for families and couples alike.