This is a sponsored post with CVS, all opinions are our own.
WE love road trips in our family, we take at least two every year. Because of our lifestyle it’s been more than that recently and we have one scheduled for August and working on another one before the summer ends. Since we travel by road so often we know all about what you need for a successful road trip and all those things can be found at CVS.
Video of What you need for a Road Trip
Zoe and I made this video of all the things that CVS sent us for a successful road trip.
CVS is also great for stopping along the way or when you reach your destination and realize that you may have forgotten an essential like toothpaste, deodorant, or a prescription. CVS makes it easy for you to transfer prescriptions to a CVS location near wherever you’re traveling in case you forgot your prescription at home.
If you have the CVS Pharmacy App it’s easy to locate a CVS near you to stop in when you’re away from home.
Prepared with CVS
Stopping by a CVS Pharmacy can make pre-travel immunizations easy
In Case of Illness on the Road
In case there are any minor illnesses or injuries that happen on a trip, MinuteClinic could be a convenient alternative to an Emergency Room visit
Now for our list of….
What You Need For A Road Trip
1. Snacks of all kinds – when I travel I get major munchies. CVS carries all kinds of protein and snack bars and they also have a great selection of resalable nuts, trail mix, and rice crisps.
2. Bottled water – it’s important to have water for drinks and also for an emergency. Plus my kids love to drink water on the road.
3. Emergency Kit – The CVS Emergency Kit and refill pieces include everything you need for any emergency. A blanket, bandages, burn cream, antibiotic ointment, hand sanitizer and a flashlight should always be in your car.
4. Medical Supplies – I often forget to grab Ibuprofen and acetaminophen and an antacid is usually important to always have on hand also.
5. Activities and workbooks for the kids to keep them busy in the car seat will save parents quite the headache. We have found that having an audio book makes travel go much faster. CVS has lots of different activities that can keep the kids busy.