Delight your loved ones with a Valentine’s Day dessert from Litehouse that is almost as sweet as them:
Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Topping
Recipe courtesy Litehouse
2.5 cups Strawberry flavored Greek Yogurt
2 cups of sliced strawberries
½ cup Creamy Cheesecake Opadipity by Litehouse Sweet Greek Yogurt Dip
½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Place a silicone baking mat on a baking sheet.
2. Spread the strawberry Greek yogurt on the baking mat.
3. Top with sliced strawberries.
4. Drizzle the Creamy Cheesecake Opadipity Sweet Greek Yogurt dip over the strawberries.
5. Melt the chocolate chips on a saucepan over medium-low heat until melted. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the strawberries.
6. Freeze for at least four hours.
7. Cut into pieces and put on ice cream for a delicious topping!
Serves: 6-8 Prep Time: 10 minutes Finished in: 4 hours, 10 minutes