In preparation for Super Bowl parties, former NFL running back LaDainian Tomlinson and his wife Torsha have teamed up with Kellogg’s to create some snack recipe ideas that will help turn your game day bash into the most valuable party in the neighborhood. These winning recipes include:
- Cheez-It Bayou Blitz Mix
- Gridiron Party Pizzas
- Roasted Red Pepper Dip
- Rice Krispies Treats Footballs
- Fudge Shoppe Fudge Stripes Layered Bars
Cheez-It spicy Touchdown Tenders recipe
1 pound chicken tenders
3/4 cup buffalo chicken wing sauce
2 cups Sunshine® Cheez-It® Hot & Spicy crackers , crushed to 1 cup
1. Place chicken tenders in large plastic, zip-tip bag. Pour in buffalo chicken wing sauce. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
2. Spray large baking sheet with cooking spray. Set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 375ºF.
4. Place crushed crackers on large plate. Remove each chicken tender from marinade and roll in crackers to coat. Place on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining tenders. Discard any remaining marinade.
5. Place prepared chicken in preheated oven. Bake 15-20 minutes or until thermometer reaches 165ºF. Serve hot.
In preparation for your Super Bowl party and snack attack, not only do we have those recipes to share with you but also some humorous video featuring LaDainian and Torsha LT’s Game Day Separation Anxiety and LT Gets Pranked (which features some bloopers/behind-the-scenes footage).
Enter To Win:
Kellogg’s products and swag along with an autographed football from LaDainian Tomlinson.
Tell me what your favorite snack is for game day
Use the rafflecopter and leave a way for us to verify