Yep, like I said, I’m busy cooking away in the kitchen. I hope to cook a new tasty recipe every day. I have a kitchen cabinet full of cake mixes, cookie mixes and pancake mixes and you’ll be surprised what you can do with a pancake mix. These Cranberry Sprinkle cookies are made with Hungry Jack Birthday Sprinkles Christmas Pancake mix.
Cranberry Sprinkles Cookie Recipe
• 1 cup brown sugar
• 1/4 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
• 1/4 cup butter, softened
• 3 tablespoons milk
• 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
• 1 large egg
• 3 cups Hungry Jack® Complete Holiday Funfetti Pancake & Waffle Mix
2 (7 oz.) packets Hungry Jack® Easy Pack™ Holiday Funfetti Pancake Mix
• 1/2 cup Extra sprinkles (we used about three different kinds to get an extra cup and I wouldn’t call it quite a cup )
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1. HEAT oven to 350°F. Beat brown sugar, shortening, butter, milk and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg.
2. BLEND in pancake mix and sprinkles and cranberries. Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
3. BAKE 10 to 13 minutes or until set in center and edges are lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes on wire rack. Remove