I just found one of my Gillette razors that I received a while back from my blog. I couldn’t find my regular razor, I was afraid that I left it in the last hotel I stayed in. I’ve been traveling a lot so I threw this one in my suitcase.
Want to know what I realized?
I LOVE THIS RAZOR. I love the Fusion 5 ProShield Gillette Razor. Of course one of the great things about this razor is that you can get refill blades instead of buying an entirely new razor. AND….
Getting refill blades is easier than ever…..
This is Gillette On Demand.
Set up your address then whenever you need a refill just text BLADES to the number provided after you set up your account.
Gillette On Demand:
A new way to buy blades online.
- Get $3 off your first order plus every 4th order free when you subscribe
- Reorder quickly via text the moment you run out
- Fusion® ProShield® – 4 cartridges for $18.45 (for first order including handle; $21.45 on subsequent orders) plus free shipping
- MACH3® Turbo – 5 cartridges for $10 (for first order including handle; $13 on subsequent orders) plus free shipping
- Sensor® 3 – 8 disposable razors for $8 (for first order; $11 on subsequent orders) plus $2 shipping
- Fusion ProShield ($18.49 First Order)
Special Offer on Gillette Fusion5 ProShield Gift Pack – AT Walgreens
Keep Dad’s face fresh with Gillette’s most advanced razor and shave prep. Pack includes:
- 1 Fusion5 ProShield, Gillette’s most advanced razor that shields from irritation while he shaves
- 1 Refill Fusion5 cartridge
- 1 Gillette Fusion ProGlide Sensitive Ocean Breeze 2-in-1 Shave Gel + Skin Care, leaving sensitive skin feeling smooth, cool and refreshed
- MSRP: $9.99 ($18 value)
- Starting June 6th for a limited time only
Gillette continues to celebrate the father/son relationship, encouraging guys to “Go Ask Dad” this Father’s Day.
Gillette has always celebrated the father/son relationship, as generations of father figures have used Gillette razors to teach their sons how to shave. In this digital age however, where technology plays such a significant role in our daily lives, Gillette has found that dads are increasingly being pushed to the side. In a recent global study by the brand, 84% of guys said their go-to source for information is their phone vs. 13% who said they actually turn to dad first. Moreover, 72% of guys said the one source of information they can’t live without is their phone; only 10% said dad. What’s promising – and what’s brought to life in the video – is that the majority of guys admit their dad offers advice that is right for them or more in-depth than advice they’d ever get from their phone.