I’m A Truvia Ambassador and compensated for my time with my own opinions
Enter the Healthy Holidays Sweepstakes
To participate in the Healthier Holidays Sweepstakes, head to the Truvia® Sweepstakes Page at www.facebook.com/truvia, and “like” the Truvia Facebook page to enter for a chance to win Truvia® prizes. You’ll also have the option to “Pin” any of your favorite Truvia® holiday baking recipes with #healthierholidays!
You can pin your favorite Truvia® Baking Blend recipe, while also entering your info to receive a $1.50 off coupon and be instantly entered to win a Truvia® #HealthierHolidays Baking Kit.
Check out more recipes from apple crisp, pumpkin pie, gingerbread men, to red velvet cupcakes, and more!
And Enjoy a Thanksgiving recipe:
Cooked Rhubarb Sauce with Truvía® Natural Sweetener Recipe
- 5 cups rhubarb, washed, cut into 1⁄2" pieces
- 1⁄2 tsp cinnamon
- 1⁄2 tsp Diamond Crystal® kosher salt
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup + 11⁄2 tsp Truvía® natural sweetener spoonable
- Assemble all ingredients.
- Place rhubarb in cooking kettle.
- Add Truvía® natural sweetener, cinnamon, water and salt; cook over medium heat for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat; allow to cool for 25 minutes.
- Transfer into bowl; cover; serve warm or refrigerate.
This rhubarb sauce has 10 calories and 0 grams of sugar per serving as compared to the full-sugar version that has 60 calories and 13 grams of sugar per serving.