We received samples for review purposes from Verizon. Verizon wireless is our cell phone service of choice.
I’ve been a big fan of all the different kinds of fitness bands. I’ve tried quite a few of them out there, Fitbit being one of my favorite fitness band brands. I’ve also tried the Microsoft Band and a Gobe, at least I think that’s what it was called. Fitbit is the one that seems to withstand time and popularity. Which is why they keep improving them like the Charge 2 Heart Rate and Fitness Wristband.
The new Charge2 HeartRate and Fitness wristband has been with me thanks to Verizon for a few weeks now. I love to use it to monitor my sleep, my heartrate and my fitness level. Which I’ve found that my fitness level is very low.
When I did the Ruggad Maniac, I felt like I was going to die for about 12 hours after the event. My heart rate wouldn’t drop below 100 until after I went to bed that night. It was a pretty intense feeling. And I was happy that I was able to monitor my heart rate with the Charge 2 Heart Rate and Fitness Wristband. So I’m quite motivated to get out there and get moving.
I’d love to inspire you to get moving too….
10 Things To Enjoy From Fitbit Charge 2
1. Guided breathing sessions and reminders to move
2. PurePulse heart rate monitoring with wireless connection to the app on your phone
3. Connected GPS to maximize your run
4. Long Life Battery and a Tap display
5. Interchangeable Bands
4 key features:
6. Automatic exercise recognition and multi-sport tracking
7. Watch your stats, steps, distance, calories, floors climbed and active minutes
8. Stay connected with smartphone calls, texts and more
9. Automatically keep up with your sleep patterns
10. An app to help you put all the pieces together
You can pick up your own Charge 2 Heart Rate and Fitness Band at Verizon.