Having guests over this holiday season and you need to make breakfast? Why not go simple and have a classic sausage gravy and biscuits.
Classic Sausage Gravy and Biscuits
· 1 Can of Biscuits
· 1 16 Ounce Package of Breakfast Sausage
· ¾ Cup Flour
· 3 Cups Milk
· Salt and Pepper
1. Begin by placing your biscuits in the oven to bake while you’re making the gravy.
2. Fry sausage in a frying pan until cooked all the way through.
3. Without draining the grease, reduce to a very low setting and add your flour.
4. Stir the sausage and flour mixture until the flour has completely soaked up the grease.
5. Add your milk one cup at a time. Continuously be stirring the mixture until it thickens, if it’s too thick, add more milk. You don’t want it to end up too thin.
6. Once the gravy is finished, place one or two biscuits on a plate and cover them in gravy and enjoy!
Don’t these look so good.