This post is in partnership with Universal Pictures Home Entertainment
Ever wonder what your pets do when you’re not home? The Secret Life of Pets is now available to own on Digital HD! Be sure to Download your copy today from iTunes (also available on Google Play, Amazon Video, and more). It’s the only way the whole family can watch The Secret Life of Pets over the Thanksgiving holiday. And don’t forget, Digital HD allows you to watch the film on any device, anytime anywhere. The download also comes with three hilarious mini-movies: the all-new Norman Television and Weenie PLUS Mower Minions. We’re going to be sharing more about this with you later today!!!
For now we want to show you how to make this cute Life Of Pets Inspired Craft. It’s super simple for your kids to make.
DIY Dog Tags for Kids
1. Using your pen and paper, draw the outline of a dog bone. (I used the bone shaped cookie cutter I had on hand and traced around it.)
2. Cut out the shape you made.
3. If you don’t have a hole punch like me, simply make a small cut with the scissors and the tip of each side of the bone at the top.
4. Run the string through both holes and tie at the end.
5. Using your pen, write the name of the characters from the movie or the kids’ names.
Follow along socially:
Visit the Official Site
Like ‘The Secret Life of Pets’ on Facebook