I’m loving working with a touch screen and using Windows 8.1. Windows 8 was made for a touch screen and Windows 8.1 is even better. The HP Pavilion TouchSmart 11 is nice because it’s so small and I love the color that it is. And mostly I’ve enjoyed getting crafty. If you’re like me and need inspiration HP just launched the HP Create community. It’s a great place to get fun ideas for crafts. Now, let’s talk about what the little computer can do.
- Create a playlist to inspire family creativity using HP Connected; download music from your favorite artists and create your dance party playlist
- Create your user profile and let HP Connected create a custom playlist designed just for you; share your HP Connected playlist with your friends on Facebook and Twitter through the app
- Use the HP Connected radio station to discover new music through the genre-based search or use TuneIn Radio to take a tour of the world and listen to radio stations from across the globe
- Enjoy the benefit of bright, vivid color of the 11.6-inch 10-point capacitive touchscreen display while keeping up with friends on Facebook or reading a favorite bedtime story on the Kindle e-reader app
- Stay on top of appointments and your family’s schedule as your email, calendar, and social networks automatically update thanks to Microsoft Windows Connected Standby
- Use the HP TrueVision webcam to video chat with relatives to share a fun day of crafts with the entire family and record video greetings to send to those far away
- Upload family photos with HP Connected Photo powered by Snapfish to create your own photo book or family collage with your kids’ help and share through social networks in seconds
- Customize your home screen of your Pavilion TouchSmart with the help of your family and the new Windows 8 capabilities including picture passwords and app downloads
And that’s just a few things.
Now the HP ENVY4500 e-All-in-One Printer is in my opinion doing the heavy lifting. It’s printing whatever I ask it too from the top of the stairs. You know, my office is on the couch. Not sure if that’s a good or a bad thing but that’s how it is. Anyway, want some ideas on what the HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One Printer can do for you?
- Print directly from your Smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere with the power of HP ePrint. Send photos or documents to your ENVY 4500s customized HP ePrint email address and they are waiting for you when you need them.
- Add your own photo booth to any event, inviting friends, family and kids to enjoy instant, quality prints from the ENVY 4500.Take favorite memories from online to offline. There’s nothing more special than a printed memory to cherish. Breathe some life into your home office or living room with high-quality lay flat photo books from Snapfish or customized, elegant wall décor from Walmart. Your masterpieces are ready in about an hour at most Walmart locations.
- Bring a personal touch to your home or office with lab-quality, fade-resistant photos of familiar faces perfect for framing
- Send a letter with a little something extra using the ENVY 4500 to create customized stamps and mailers
- Bring your stories, family letters, birthday cards and newsletters to life with professionally designed layouts and automatic 2-sided printing
- Download free apps from HP and partners to create, share, and print puzzles and coloring pages
- Know you’re reducing your environmental impact by using the PVC-free ENERGY STAR ®-qualified halogen printer.
- A wireless printer no longer has to sit next to your PC on your desk. The sleek, modern HP ENVY 4500 can slide easily into a bookshelf or next to paper and craft supplies and print from virtually anywhere.
Check out the HP Pavilion TouchSmart 11 and the HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One printer direct from HP or look for it at your local electronics store. Have questions for HP? You can chat with a HP expert at 888-445-0113 then selecting “Sales” then “PCs” to be connected to a U.S. based representative (8 AM-10 PM Mountain Time)
Thanks to our friends at HP we’re giving away an HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One Printer.
I want to know what craft you would create with your printer
Use the rafflecopter and leave a way to verify
This giveaway ends October 22nd. Please see our giveaway rules.Powered by Sidelines