My time at the Chicago Auto Show was a whirlwind of hot cars, snow, and a good time! This was the year where they put the "driver in the buyer seat." While we used #SMP13 Gets the Word Out, #CAS13 Hashtag Trends Nationally on Twitter!!!! Here’s a list of the HOT Chicago Show Introductions:
- All-New Toyota Tundra Debuts
- Kia Shows Cross GT Concept, Forte 5-Door and Superman Optima
- Nissan Unveils Performance Lineup
- Volkswagen Previews a Dynamic Foursome
- Chevrolet Introduces 2014 Cruze Clean Turbo Diesel
- 2013 Ram ProMaster Revealed
- Ford Launches ’14 Fiesta ST Race Car
- Continental Unveils Technology Test Bed
One thing that stuck out to me was JEEP’s "Camp JEEP". As a Mom, I thought this was a brilliant way to engage me if I was local and wanted to look at a car. The Kids could go with Mom or Dad over to Camp JEEP, while one did the fun test drive then they could switch. BRILLIANT!
Overall it was a great space to learn about all the models that are out on the market as well as checking out some fun concept cars. I would definitely go with my family as a weekend fun trip and will be waiting for next years tickets to be released!