Send a Kleenex Care Package To Someone Special #KleenexCares.

Sharing is caring and I try very hard to teach the whole family to be good at sharing. Growing up, my grandmother taught me so much about giving. I went on Meals on Wheels trips with her serving others. We cleaned the church together and let me tell you it was a big church. We would travel to visit family members in need, (travel to another state kind of travel) just to give them some clothing. She gives everything she can away and I feel like I’m a lot like her so I’m teaching my family what I know. We give all year round, clothing, toys, money, new things, old things and we even use social media opportunities as ways to give big. It’s often through programs that big companies like Kleenex that we’re able to give in a big or way that makes a small gesture like the Kleenex Cares campaign: Softness Worth Sharing initiative..

“Kleenex brand, America’s softest tissue, knows that the moments of unexpected thoughtfulness make all the difference.”

Ask yourself these questions:

How have you tried to teach your kids these important lessons?
How did you learn about sharing growing up?
Do any specific moments come to mind with your own parents?
Were there any moments over the past few months where you did something small that put a smile on someone’s face?

If you need even more help, the Kleenex brand will give you the opportunity to make the care for a friend complete with a Kleenex Brand Care Pack.  To participate, all you have to do is visit your local retailer, purchase a Kleenex brand bundle pack and redeem the code on the box. Then simply visit and follow the directions to send a Care Pack to someone who needs a little care, while supplies last.

To learn more about Kleenex, visit the Kleenex facebook page so you can learn more:

I wrote this review while participating in an ambassador program by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of the Kleenex brand and received product samples and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate

Recent Articles on Mom Start

Do You Know How Much Time You Spend On Your Phone? #ATTSeattle

Smartphones help us find our way, keep us connected to people, remind us of appointments and much more. But with nearly half of smartphone users saying they can’t imagine life without it, most of us get too much screen time. Between our computers, tablets, TVs and smartphones, the average adult in the U.S. spends 11 […]

1. Nancy Aponte says

I would love to give a care pack to my hysband and daughter .To saw i care and love them both very much.And a care pack to my self . For the colder weather ahead.Thank you .Here is our address P O BOX 6223 ELBERTON , GEORGIA 30635.

2. Marie benevides says

Have tried your free Kleenex brand gift care package from various server site.. All claim that the server is unavailable ! Is this a gimic?

3. Rhonda says

RIP OFF!!!!! I bought three boxes of Kleenex to get the code so I could send these “care packages” and all we received were one little box of tissue the fit in my pocket. VERY DISAPPOINTED! I am going to buy Puffs from now on!

4. Defender says

The head of digital and ecommerce at Kimberly Clark is a home wrecker to homes with babies. This is fact. Do not support.

5. Stephanie Petritsis says

I would like to send a care package to myself. I especially love Kleenex tissues. And now that I’m under the weather the care package would help me feel better

6. says

not far all I uset care page is Kleenex brand but I buy them by the case no code on case to get care package would like to send one to a sick friend

7. Rhonad kasper says

My daughter has been under the weather for a few weeks with a stuffy nose I would like to semd her a kleenex care package.

8. says

I would like the kleenex share package for my husband bob whenever he is sick i buy him kleenex tissues they are really soft and he really likes them and really there is no other tissue like them i like them my self

9. Karen Gause says

I want to send my daughter Ashley aKleenex Care Package cuz she has the flu and needs to put a soft Kleenex for her cute little button noise!!!

10. Latasha Rayner says

I would like to send this Kleenex brand package, to my loving boyfriend he’s sick right now with the flu *sad face :-) And I really want to cheer him up and brighten up his day.

11. Karen Morris says

I would like to sent a care package to Sam she has 5 babies and anything to help the kids is okay with me