I would love to go out to eat at Olive Garden tonight with my husband for Valentine’s Day. We didn’t make any reservations and we have no baby sitter and I’m not about to wait for an hour to eat because I know that it’s going to be busy there tonight. Why?
Because a recent OpenTable survey revealed that 35 percent of diners find Italian cuisine the most romantic Valentine’s Day dinner choice. Are you going into your Olive Garden with your loved one for a delicious three-course Italian dinner for only $12.95*? I’ll be going with my loved one very soon, perhaps with my three loved ones later this week when it’s not the day of love.
Today through February 19, you can enter to win a once-in-a-lifetime trip for two to Italy on the restaurant’s Facebook page. It was really easy to enter, just use the Facebook App after adding your basic information. The trip includes:
- A seven-night getaway for two
- Train tickets for traveling from Rome to Florence while abroad
- Hotel accommodations and meals
- Good luck, on and in addition to the vacation package, sweepstakes participants you also have the chance to win a $25 Olive Garden gift card, the gift cards are awarded daily.
- I received a gift card from Olive Garden to have a Valentine’s Day meal at Olive Garden with my husband, we’ll just be using it at a later date. Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!