Oh how I love to look at Summer’s recipes. She sent me this week’s recipe and I can’t wait to try it. I know the kids are going to love it too. What do you think, want some chocolates?
“Breaded” Salted Caramel Chocolates Recipe
|Tasty Treat Thursday: Breaded Salted Caramel Chocolates Recipe||
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened or melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- teaspoon almond extract
- 1¼ cups flour
- cup oatmeal
- cup ground flaxseed
- cup wheat germ
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1½ cups dark or semisweet chocolate chips
- cup caramel bits
- Preheat oven to 350oF. Grease cookie sheet with a light amount of butter.
- In your Kitchen Aid stand mixer with Flat Beater attachment. Cream together sugar and butter. Mix in extracts.
- Add in flour, oatmeal, flaxseed, wheat germ, salt and soda. Stir until crumbles form.
- Drop in eggs. Mix completely.
- Add chips and bits using only the “stir” setting or mix in with wooden spoon until they appear throughout the dough.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until edges appear golden brown. Cool on pan for 2 minutes before removing to a cooking rack or counter top.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe