Swanson Premium Chunk Chicken has asked bloggers to come up with the Ultimate Football recipe using the Swanson Premium Chunk Chicken. These cans of chicken are so convenient for busy moms, and families to throw lunch dinner, or a quick snack together in minutes. I knew exactly what I wanted to make for this contest.
This is a family recipe but altered to be more party friendly!
1 cup of sour cream
2 cans of Swanson Chicken (large cans)
2 cans of Cream of Chicken Soup
1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
2 Tablespoons of Poppy Seeds
1 Package of Ritz crackers (crushed)
2 Tablespoons of Butter (melted)
1 Pre-made Pizza Crust
1) Prepare the Pizza Crust according to the directions on the package
2) Preheat oven to 350 degrees
3) Combine the first five ingredients in a bowl and mix until well distributed
4) Pour into a 9 by 13 pan and heat for 20 minutes
6) Spoon out the heated chicken mixture onto the pizza crust, use as much or as little as you would like on your pizza. Spread out to the edges.
7) Sprinkle out the crackers over the pizza
8) Pour the melted butter over the crackers
9) Cook in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes (or until the crackers are a nice golden brown color
10) Use the leftover mixture as a dip/appetizer
11) When the pizza is done, depending on what type of party you are having, cut the pizza into pizza slices or squares (pizza bites) for party snacking
What do you think? Would you try it? What would you make with the chicken?
This was posted as an entry into a contest sponsored by Swanson as a chance to visit the Campbell’s Kitchen prize package value of 1500 and the title “Ultimate Swanson Football Champion 2011!”Powered by Sidelines