Hudson Entertainment creates fun games for Wii that are geared towards young children. Which is the whole reason we purchased the Wii in the first place. My husband and I were looking for games that he and I could play together that didn’t take a lot of gamer skill. I’m not a masterful gamer even though I have played some pretty intense games. I really enjoy these fun games and I like using the Wiimotes even though I stink at it and sometimes it drives me crazy but I still enjoy it. I know I’m really weird I can complain and say I like something at the exact time. Don’t worry, my husband has trouble understanding me too.
We received Oops Prank Party and Deca Sports 3 from Hudson Entertainment. Deca Sports 3 appeals more to the children because they have been watching and trying to play Deca Sports 2 for almost a year now. We have Deca Sports 2 on the Nintendo DS. Zoe has been playing it and making her team the purple team. Oops Prank Party appeals to me with the puzzles and problem solving. I get addicted to games like that. My favorite mode would probably have to be board mode but I also like free play.
Both Deca Sports 3 and Oops Prank party have been recognized for their positive impact on children by the 2010 National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA) Children’s Products competition, a program sponsored by Dominion Parenting Media and promoted in association with parenting publishers across the United States. Published by Hudson Entertainment, the North and South American subsidiary of HUDSON SOFT, DECA SPORTS 3 and Oops! Prank Party are Honors winners in the 2010 NAPPA Children’s Products competition. The original DECA SPORTS won the Gold Award of the 2008 NAPPA Children’s Products competition. To date, the DECA SPORTS series has sold over four million units worldwide.
“Oops! Prank Party represents the latest and greatest of Hudson’s long history of party games, but with a wacky new twist,” said Dai Kudo, Director of Consumer Products for Hudson Entertainment. “Families and friends will find that they have much to laugh at – each other – with Oops! Prank Party’s wide variety of pranks and costumes.”
Oops! Prank Party even makes losing fun with embarrassing costumes and pranks for the mini-game winner to assign to any losing player, who will be stuck in the silly costume for the duration of the game. With unlockable levels and one of the most robust avatar creators in a party game, players can put their personality directly into the game, including more than 500 avatar customization elements.
Oops! Prank Party features four play modes to get the party started: Master mode invites up to three players to try and best the master computer player in a series of challenges. Board mode puts a spin on gameplay by placing players on one of seven boards in a race for points. Free Play mode gives players total reign to build their own competition from unlocked games while Trial mode seeks to find the best competitor in different game mixes.
- Tackle the Master mode with up to 3 players to best the Master computer opponent! Take your pick from 9 party game mixes and work together as a team to best the Master.
- Board mode puts a spin on the gameplay by placing up to four players on your pick of 4 board types. Play an assortment of different games as you cross the board competing for who has the most Gold medals at the end!
- Free Play mode gives the player free reign to construct their own party game playlist based on what games have been unlocked.
- Trial Mode plays host to a straight forward competition between 4 of your friends or families to see who’s got the best skills in stages already played in the Master Mode!
- Featuring one of the most robust avatar creators in a party game, you’ll be able to create your onscreen personality to play as throughout the game
- Play through an incredibe mix of 100 games designed for multiplayer wackiness!
- From brain games to action packed platforming, Oops! Prank Party keeps players on their toes and in the action.
- Character creation tool enables players to customize their on screen avatar.
- Light-hearted and hilarious, Oops! Prank Party adds a humorous spin on losing by allowing the winner to choose which player gets embarrassed!
DECA SPORTS 3 marks the return of the best-selling and award-winning DECA SPORTS series to Wii. Simple controls allow families and friends to quickly pick up and play together with up to four players, while all-new advanced controls allow expert users to take advantage of Wii MotionPlus. Customizable teams are back with the Team Editor, which allows players to pick the name, colors, emblem, style and attributes of their teams. Players can also hop into the action online and battle DECAthletes from all over using the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection for volleyball, lacrosse, racquetball and fencing.
- Each of the ten sporting events supports Wii MotionPlus, so you can be more accurate than ever.
- Play with up to four people in your own home or head-to-head with an opponent online in 4 major. sporting events using the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection
- Create your own team with the Team Editor: pick the name, colors, emblem, and the look and attributes of the players themselves.
Exciting Deca Sports Freedom News:
My husband was telling me about this yesterday. He said there are lots of fun games like Deca Sports coming out with Deca Sports Freedom for the Kinect. Good thing we have one!!
“DECA SPORTS FREEDOM is an exciting step forward for the DECA SPORTS franchise,” said Mike Pepe, Director of Marketing at Hudson Entertainment. “We’re proud to embrace new technologies and innovations in gaming in our mission to deliver games that appeal to players of all ages and skill levels.”
DECA SPORTS FREEDOM will take sports gaming to the next level and to Xbox 360 for the first time with 10 complete sporting events designed especially for Kinect for Xbox 360. Players will compete in Tennis, Boxing, Archery, Paintball, Beach Volleyball, Dodge Ball, Kendo, Mogul Skiing, Snowboard Cross and Figure Skating. DECA SPORTS FREEDOM takes advantage of Kinect for Xbox 360′s advanced technology and allows families and friends to compete controller-free together locally and even online against "DECAthletes" around the world through Xbox LIVE®. Players’ movements are mirrored by their avatars, which appear in the game as the athletes. DECA SPORTS FREEDOM will deliver the experience of the original "Everybody Sports Game" with exciting next-generation gameplay.
Enter to Win:
Leave a comment about playing video games
RT this post and include the link to the post (make sure that the link shows up or it won’t count)
Follow/Like Mom Start on Facebook
Subscribe to my blog
Follow me on twitter tell me your twitter ID
Follow me on Google Friend Connect
Comment on any other non-giveaway post
List this giveaway on any giveaway site, dig or stumble
Blog About this Giveaway (linking to the giveaway)
Add my blog button to your sidebar.
This giveaway ends November 22nd, I received a sample free to me, my opinion are still my own. All rules can be found under giveaway rules.Powered by Sidelines