They have recently updated their website with even more wonderful options for a custom cereal and instead of doing another review, we’re going to do a giveaway with my readers to celebrate these great updates.
New Features (I noticed):
More cereal options – there are many more cereal options than when I picked mine out. I only remember two, but I’m probably wrong. I know there are more though!
Customize your tube – I remember being able to name my mixing, but now you can add a photo and put your name on it.
- influenced by modern-minimalist interior design, we aimed to create an aesthetically appealing package that sits on your countertop and not in the cupboard.
- art meets science: both functional and attractive, the cylindrical design makes pouring easy and mess-free. no more difficult-to-open bags or flimsy boxes.
- freshness is locked in with an easy, pull-off foil seal. once opened, a tightly fitting cap keeps cereal fresher, longer.
- to recycle your Cereal Capsule, follow these steps: 1. locate your Cereal Capsule 2. locate a recycling bin 3. place cereal capsule in recycling bin.*
*some towns do not yet accept plastic #4, be sure to check. if your town doesn’t yet, use the lid as a coaster.
- convenient and portable: fits in standard cupboards (if there is already one on your countertop) and makes taking cereal on-the-go easier than ever.
- big value: packed with 50% more cereal (21oz, 600g) than the average box.
Even More Organized – The first time I ordered from them I noticed how easy their site was to navigate and use. I look at it now and it seems even better. You can still choose pre-mixed versions and find out all the nutritional information right there. As you are mixing you can still find out the nutritional information on all ingredients, it’s just so easy to get any information about what you are creating for yourself. With More, you usually find sites getting jumbled up, that’s not this case here.
I don’t buy a lot of “granola” but if I did, I would get it from [me] and goji, because it’s more than granola. It’s customized cereal.
One Reader will win a mixing of their choice up to 25.00, prize is provided by [me] & Goji.
Visit [me] & goji and in the comments, tell us which cereal base you would choose and what mixings you might like.
Follow [me] & goji on twitter
Become a fan of [me] & goji on facebook
Extra point if you do both
Follow me on twitter tell me your twitter ID
Tweet about the giveaway and include a link to the giveaway
Advertise this giveaway on any giveaway site, blog, or facebook and tell me where you advertised it (include link to giveaway). 5 Extra Entries for each one you do
Subscribe to my blog (recommended so that you don’t miss winner’s announcements)
Comment on any other non-giveaway post
Use any of the share options below, digg, stumble…2 entries each
The contest will run until March 17th 11:59 pm Pacific. All rules can be found under giveaway rules.